1. If you need to cancel a game assignment please follow the process shown on Ref Centre.
2. Match Officials must attend their assigned games a minimum of 15 minutes before kick off.
3. Teams will provide Match Official with 1 copy of their game sheet.
4. Game length is 2 x 25 minutes with a 3-minute half time.
5. All Free Kicks are Indirect Free Kicks, unless in the penalty area – then it is a penalty kick
a. U9 & U10 – do not show red cards – In the case of extreme conduct, the Coach is expected to keep the player off the field for the remainder of the game
b. U11 & U12 – red cards can be shown and the player cannot take any further part in the game and can be substituted.
c. Cautions can be shown with a 5-minute suspension – the cautioned player can be replaced by a substitute.
7. Substitutions can take place on any stoppage of play at the Match Official’s discretion
8. Please complete the game sheets at the conclusion of the game and upload your game sheets to Ref Centre.
9. Match Officials will not be paid for the game if they do not submit the game sheets.
10. All game reports must be submitted on Ref Centre within 48 hours of your game. Please enter the correct score of the game and NOT 0-0.
11. Please ensure a Special Incident Report is submitted through Ref Centre for any of the following reasons: